Watch Donald Trump Campaign Give Trump Fans the Dumbest Instructions Ever

You won't believe this is real, but it is.
You won't believe this is real, but it is.

I swear to God I'm not making this up, I recorded it right from the live feed at Donald Trump's Charleston, West Virginia rally on Thursday. This is the message that plays at Trump rallies warning fans not to harm protesters, because Trump would hate for that to happen, and giving them a brilliant secret signal to use so the cops know where to find the unruly rabble who are disrupting things:

That's like telling Bernie Sanders fans that if a fire breaks out, they can warn first responders by growing a hipster beard and yelling "Vagina!"