This CNN Reporter's Plan For Donald Trump's Campaign is Everything That's Wrong with America

See if you can spot the subtle problem with this.
See if you can spot the subtle problem with this.

I almost feel sorry for Dan Quayle that CNN is trolling him by asking him about, well, anything really, but especially advice for Trump's VP pick.

It was in the weird aftermath of that interview, though, that CNN made me wish I still had an old-timey tube TV so I could smash my head through the screen and end it all. I'm going to take the unusual step of not telling you what the thing that's supposed to make you angry is, because I believe in you, and because I want to make sure it's not just me.

I will narrow it down for you, though, because it's not the tiny live shot of Donald Trump's airplane, which is also infuriating, or the "pops-corn-while-civilization-ends" declaration that "we will be watching." So put your guesses and enraged commentary in the comments, and I'll check back later.