The Meaning of Life Podcast #9: Raging Against The Machine

Is authority ruining your life?
Is authority ruining your life?
rage.jpg

In episode 9 of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss different forms of authority in society and how to recognize them. From school to religion and the workplace, there are many hidden types of authority structures that exist in our culture, and many of them do not have your best interests at heart. As the late Terence McKenna would say,"culture is not your friend".

Once you have recognized these systems of control, what exactly can you do about it, and are there alternatives ways to live in a culture that demands conformity? We do our best to answer!

Download on iTunes here.