Sarah Palin Crawls Out of the Woodwork to Urge "Smart Democrats" to Join Trump

Oh my God, you guys, what if Trump makes her his VP?
Oh my God, you guys, what if Trump makes her his VP?

Sarah Palin is back, yawl, and she's derping about "smart Democrats" uniting with Donald Trump to form some kind of Voltron of Idiocy.

Palin is clearly not meant to be confined to whatever 70s finished basement she shot that video in. If there is a God, and he cares anything for humankind, he will inspire Trump to make her his running mate. Start praying.