Oops! He Did it Again! Joe Biden Goes Rogue and Endorses Hillary

He really just can't help himself.
He really just can't help himself.

We all remember when Joe Biden beat President Obama to the punch on gay marriage, which resulted in the President hastily convening with Robin Roberts to announce his own "evolution." Well, Roberts was at the center of another gun-jumping today, as Biden just blurted out a pretty clear statement on the Democratic primary race that the administration has been trying like hell to stay out of:

As much as I think we all love Joe Biden, and as clear as it has become that Bernie Sanders needs to feel the fork, this isn't fair to Sanders. Not because we didn't all already know how the President and Biden felt, but because now, reporters will shop that quote to Bernie endlessly, and put him in a position he really doesn't deserve to be in.