Racist Murdering Asshole George Zimmerman is Auctioning The Gun He Used to Murder Trayvon Martin Because America

"Your opportunity to own a piece of American history"
"Your opportunity to own a piece of American history"
120325_george_zimmerman_thumb

This story is so unbelievably disgusting and upsetting that I initially didn't want to write anything about it.

I am talking of course about George Zimmerman, the racist pig/neighborhood watchman who shot and killed 17 year old Trayvon Martin after chasing him for being black, and now wants to make money out of it by selling his gun to another racist scumbag who will derive a perverse pleasure out of owning the weapon used to murder an innocent black child (and yes, George Zimmerman is guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin -- a fact only denied by racists and the backwards ass Florida justice system).

It is genuinely hard to understand how a human being could not only kill a teenager for the sole crime of being black, but then auction off the gun he used to kill him as "your opportunity to own a piece of American history" -- an act so unfathomably hateful that it makes Klu Klux Klan look like an empathetic self help group. But then we are talking about George Zimmerman here -- a vicious racist and truly vile asshole of the highest distinction.

In an interview with Florida’s WOGX, Zimmerman stated that after recently receiving the gun back from the Justice Department, he wanted to sell it because “I’m a free American. I can do what I like with my possessions.”

On the description on the auction site, Zimmerman writes that “the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin," forgetting the fact that Martin was unarmed and running away from him before he shot him.

“The firearm is fully functional as the attempts by the Department of Justice on behalf of B. Hussein Obama to render the firearm inoperable were thwarted by my phenomenal Defense Attorney," it goes on.

“I am proud to announce that a portion of the proceeds will be used to: fight BLM violence against Law Enforcement officers, ensure the demise of Angela Correy’s persecution career and Hillary Clinton’s anti-firearm rhetoric.”

So basically buy the gun I used to kill a black child because America. Someone please make this asshole disappear.