Bernie's Campaign Manager Says Donald Trump 'Speaks the Truth' When He Attacks Hillary

Jeff Weaver's not so great at that whole spokesman thing.
Jeff Weaver's not so great at that whole spokesman thing.

Jeff Weaver had a really weird way of defending Bernie Sanders over the charge that Donald Trump is using Bernie's attack lines against Hillary: they're true!

You're a reverend, even the Devil will speak the truth for his own purposes.

Wait, was that the Devil Hillary made a deal with right before she created ISIS? I thought we were done hearing about Satan when Ted Cruz slithered back into his hole.

Rev. Al also got in a wry fact-check at the end of Weaver's umpteenth attempt to spin Bernie's woeful support with black voters:

Look, attracting black voters just isn't everyone's thing, especially when you won't spend a dime to do it.