Bernie Sanders Refuses to Sign Autograph For Young Supporter

That's a cold Bern right there.
That's a cold Bern right there.

Campaigning in Kentucky over the weekend, Bernie Sanders held an open-air town hall meeting without the hall, and there was some awesomeness, as well as some awkwardness. First, the Secret Service were dicks pushing around a little old lady, but then Bernie brought some kids in for a "future of America" photo op that was adorable, even when, nay especially when he gruffly told the little ones "c'mon, let's go!"

Then he had some grownups talk about their student debt, and their health care costs, and he charmingly waved the mic in some woman's face and said "Tell your story, and then another adorable hug mixed with an adorably gruff "here's your mic."

Then along came a kid who had waited on line and been checked out by the Secret Service guy, and when Bernie asked for someone else to talk about health care, the pen-and-cap-wielding kid said "I actually, I don't have health care."

So then Bernie said "No, no, can't sign that right this moment, and the kid sweetly goes back to his spot to wait, and I was just as sure as you are that Bernie would go back to him at the end and sign his hat, and maybe ask him why he doesn't have health care:

Damn, that's some cold, cold freezer Bern. Hillary obviously wins this round: