Watch This Trans-Phobic Idiot Troll Target By Asking To Use Women's Bathroom

Decent people need to let Target know we support them
Decent people need to let Target know we support them
2thumb.jpg

It's going to be a long 21st century for Target, which is already weathering idiotic backlash over its inclusive policies, and now is being trolled by hidden-camera idiots. This dick went to a Target in St. Petersburg and asked to use the "women's room," because sometimes he feels "uncomfortable" in the men's room. Here's what happened, sped up for time:

You can watch the full-speed clip here.

The security guard wouldn't say when I called, but I'm betting he took this guy for the troll that he is, and was just calling his bluff. But don't think this is the last self-styled James O'Queefe who will try this. Let Target know you support them.