Renowned Scientist Sarah Palin Backs Anti-Climate Change Film

Sarah Palin by Larsenphotography.

Sarah Palin: global warming expert

Just when the world needs more anti-global warming nonsense, the Committee For A Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) - an organization funded by an extremely shady far right donor group - has put together a film called Climate Hustle.

Screen Shot 2016-04-12 at 1.01.54 PM.png

The film apparently "exposes" climate change for being a giant liberal hustle was shown in Paris late last years, and was so groundbreaking that literally no one bothered responding to it (other that other climate change deniers like Sean Hannity). As if to double down on proving their lack of credibility, CFACT is putting together a screening in Washington DC and bringing in world renown climate scientist Sarah Palin to take part in a panel discussion after a screening on Thursday in Washington, D.C.

“I’m very passionate about this issue,” Palin told Variety in a recent interview. “We’ve been told by fearmongers that global warming is due to man’s activities and this presents strong arguments against that in a very relatable way.”

If by relatable way, Palin means presenting misleading facts and lying about their conclusions, then yes.

“People who do not believe in American exceptionalism have made this into a campaign issue, so it’s vital that the other side be heard,” she went on, putting forward the strongest case yet that global warming is in fact a giant hoax.

“I’m very pleased that this is written and spoken in layman’s terms," she continued. "My dad taught science to fifth and sixth graders, and it was very important to him that science be presented in an understandable way.”

Hear that? America is awesome and Sarah Palin's dad taught science to 11 year olds, therefore global warming doesn't exist! Never mind the overwhelming, irrefutable evidence and near unanimous scientific consensus that rapid man-made global warming is happening right now.