Bill O'Reilly: Many Blacks Are "Ill Educated and Have Tattoos on Their Foreheads"

He actually said this
He actually said this
Bill O'Reilly Donald Trump.png

Bill O’Reilly had his best friend Donald Trump on his show last night, ostensibly to prove that of the two of them, he was the bigger racist asshole. While Trump has made some outlandish statements about 'the blacks', Mexicans and the Chinese, nothing compares to what O'Reilly brought to the table.

In a truly amazing interview in which O'Reilly pressed Trump on what his campaign plans to do to win over black voters, O'Reilly told his audience that he needed to hear specifics rather than campaign slogans.

"But how are you gonna get jobs for them?" asked O'Reilly. "Many of them are ill-educated and have tattoos on their foreheads and, you know, I hate to be generalized about it but it’s true, uh, if you look at all the educational statistics. How are you going to give jobs to people who aren’t qualified for jobs?"

Er, what?

Trump didn't bat an eyelid at O'Reilly's extraordinary characterization of African Americans, and continued to do his best "I will create jobs because I'm great" schtick, proving he too views black people as unruly animals who can't read.

Just watch:

Definitely no racism to see here.