Alex Jones Has Lost His Mind, Thinks CIA is Funding Beyonce to Create "Urban Terrorism"

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the craziest conspiracy theory of 2016. In an amazing 10 minutes of utter lunacy from 'InfoWars' nutjob Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist lays out why he genuinely thinks Beyonce's latest video 'Lemonade' was paid for by the CIA in order to cause "urban terrorism".
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the craziest conspiracy theory of 2016. In an amazing 10 minutes of utter lunacy from 'InfoWars' nutjob Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist lays out why he genuinely thinks Beyonce's latest video 'Lemonade' was paid for by the CIA in order to cause "urban terrorism".
Beyonce: an agent of the CIA

Beyonce: an agent of the CIA

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the craziest conspiracy theory of 2016. In an amazing 10 minutes of utter lunacy from 'InfoWars' nutjob Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist lays out why he genuinely thinks Beyonce's latest video 'Lemonade' was paid for by the CIA in order to cause "urban terrorism". Why? So they can round everyone up and put them in prison.

Admittedly this is Alex Jones we are talking about, the man who believed the Boston Marathon bombing was a "false flag" and Justice Antonin Scalia was assassinated by President Obama. But this golden nugget of a conspiracy theory is truly new territory for Alex Jones, who is now involving celebrity RnB singers to his roster of agents of the state paid to get us all thrown into internment camps.

The key quote (via Media Matters):

This is [Beyonce's] latest video, blowing stuff up, beating everything up, smashing vehicles, and it’s all about men. First it’s hate the cops in the last video, now it’s the ultimate feminist video being hailed. She just hates men and runs around with a crazed look on her face attacking everything.

Again, this is admitted high-level -- it turns out basically everything they put on the Super Bowl or out on Viacom is run by CIA propaganda because that’s their domestic job. “Beyonce invokes ‘urban terrorism’ in new video,” and this is just to get people to act like total morons so that they can then be basically arrested, set-up, put in jail. I mean, this is -- I mean look at the look on her face in the whole anti-police deal. This is how she ran around like, you [inaudible] with the cops, they’re the enemy, and that it’ll fix everything. And then she’s funded by the very government and the very platform, the very establishment system puts her out there.

When you see Beyonce doing all this and making the way to stand up, burn down your neighborhood, or attack your police. The police, then, are being federalized and geared up for what’s about to happen. And so it’s just a way to again play us all off against each other.

Here is the full video:

If someone could please help Alex Jones find his meds...