Watch Fox News' Brian Kilmeade Say 'Hyperbole' Out Loud For the First Time

Shame on Steve Doocy for making him repeat it.
Shame on Steve Doocy for making him repeat it.
kilmeade.jpg

Fox and Friends co-host Brian Kilmeade is, without a doob-t, my favorite Fox News host, and he has apparently never said "hyperbole" out loud before today. When he finally did, his pal Steve Doocy was there to make him repeat it. Not cool, Steve:

Don't feel bad, Brian, I got through at least three Agatha Christie novels before I realized the hero wasn't named HER-cue-lee POY-rot. But I was ten.