Watch Bill O'Reilly Shrivel Like a Pansy in Front of a Hostile Donald Trump

Bill O'Reilly is great at confronting minorities, women and people with less power and money than him. But when facing off against a whiter, angrier and considerably richer version of himself, the 6ft 4 Irishman apparently turns into a shy little boy who wants to hide behind his mama's blouse.
Bill O'Reilly is great at confronting minorities, women and people with less power and money than him. But when facing off against a whiter, angrier and considerably richer version of himself, the 6ft 4 Irishman apparently turns into a shy little boy who wants to hide behind his mama's blouse.
wolf dog.jpg

Bill O'Reilly is great at confronting minorities, women and people with less power and money than him. But when facing off against a whiter, angrier and considerably richer version of himself, the 6ft 4 Irishman apparently turns into a shy little boy who wants to hide behind his mama's blouse.

After the Republican debate last night, Bill O'Reilly nabbed an interview with Donald Trump, who was in no mood for pleasantries given the Fox New's hosts negative coverage of him in recent weeks. What ensued was an incredibly sad spectacle of two men in their late 60's trying to out macho each other, with the less powerful O'Reilly shrinking in stature as the interview wore on.

First, O'Reilly intro'd the interview by climbing up on stage to show how tall he was.

"We're standing mano a mano out here," said O'Reilly to the camera before turning to Trump. "You're not going to be taller than me."

Bad move. As O'Reilly pestered Trump with what he believed were tough questions like "were you surprised that Mitt Romney went after you?" Trump grew visibly more hostile towards his former pal. O'Reilly then asked Trump whether he was "Getting mad at guys like me when I ask you the negative questions?"

"I think you've become very negative," replied Trump.

"Me?" asked O'Reilly incredulously. "Why? Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, who knows," replied Trump. "You'll have to ask your psychiatrist."

Sensing Trump was about to undress him on live television, O'Reilly quickly stopped the tough guy act and began to look more and more like a neutered puppy. It was a subtle change to the untrained eye, but for anyone familiar with O'Reilly's bluster and bullying tactics, it was the equivalent of him rolling onto his back in submission in the hopes that Trump would take pity on him. O'Reilly attempted to joke about Trump's wife Melania being more popular than him, but it fell flat and The Donald smugly laughed it off. Watch below:

Say what you will about Donald Trump, but he is doing a mighty fine job of exposing not only his party's lack of testicular fortitude, but the entire Fox News network's too. It isn't often you see Bill O'Reilly insulted on his own show, not respond to it, then end it with this pitiful capitulation:

"It's nice of you to lede off the Factor at 11, and if I'm unfair you come on and give it to me man."