This New Anti-Donald Trump Ad is Astonishingly Effective

There is something astonishingly powerful about this new attack ad on Donald Trump.
There is something astonishingly powerful about this new attack ad on Donald Trump.
Women against Donald Trump

There is something astonishingly powerful about this new attack ad on Donald Trump. In a video created by Our Principles PAC, Trump's quotes about women are read out loud by women of different ages and ethnicity.

Nothing is added or edited -- but the sight of regular women repeating the vile words Trump has used about the opposite sex over the years creates a subtle, but forceful message about who Republicans are threatening to elect in November.

"This is how Donald Trump talks about our mothers, our sisters, our daughters," say the women in the video. "If you believe America deserves better, vote against Donald Trump."

Watch below, and please share: