The Meaning of Life Podcast #4: Does Work/Life Balance Exist?

In episode 4 of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss the concept of work/life balance, and whether it is possible in the modern era.
In episode 4 of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss the concept of work/life balance, and whether it is possible in the modern era.
Meaning of Life Podcast Image.jpg

In episode 4 of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss the concept of work/life balance, and whether it is possible in the modern era. Why are offices so exhausting? Is technology making life more efficient or just more demanding? How can we stop feeling guilty about taking time off, and most importantly, is there a way out of the rat race?

Listen below and let us know what your thoughts are!

Download here on iTunes

This free podcast is made possible by our Banter Members. If you would like to support independent media, please consider subscribing! Members get access to our weekly digital magazine