The Meaning of Life Podcast #3: Mind and Money

In episode #3 of The Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss money, and why you are probably thinking about it in completely the wrong way. This is not a guide to getting rich, but more a way to think about money, stop it controlling every moment of your waking life, and how to develop a healthier relationship with it.
In episode #3 of The Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss money, and why you are probably thinking about it in completely the wrong way. This is not a guide to getting rich, but more a way to think about money, stop it controlling every moment of your waking life, and how to develop a healthier relationship with it.
money.jpg

In episode #3 of The Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken discuss money, and why it is probably making your life a misery. This is not a guide to getting out of debt or getting rich, but more a way to think about money and stop it controlling every moment of your waking life. Ultimately, we all need money but we need to develop a healthier relationship with it if we want to be happy and live sustainably.  Enjoy, and please leave comments below!

The podcast is free and made possible by our members. Please consider subscribing and supporting independent media if you possibly can. Thank you!

Download on iTunes here