The Meaning of Life Podcast #2: Anxiety in the Modern World

If we live with unprecedented comfort and ease, why are we so anxious?
If we live with unprecedented comfort and ease, why are we so anxious?
Petite_Noir_-_The_King_Of_Anxiety.jpeg.jpg

In this week's episode of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast, Ben and Vazken grapple with why we are so anxious all the time, despite living with unprecedented comfort and ease. Is modern life driving us crazy, and what can we do about it?

Please let us know what you think in the comments section below!

The free podcast is made possible by all our Banter Members. If you would like to become a member and support what we do, please go here

View in iTunes here