President Obama Awesomely Shames Ted Cruz Over His Anti-Muslim Proposal

Call-outs don't get any bigger than this.
Call-outs don't get any bigger than this.
Barack Obama Ted Cruz

In the wake of Tuesday' s terrorist attacks in Brussels, Belgium, Republican Senator and guy who apparently gets paid a royalty every time he pauses in the middle of a sentence Ted Cruz (R-TX) wasted little time in rolling out the big racist guns, suggesting to CNN that police in the United States should patrol Muslim neighborhoods:

At a joint press conference on in Argentina Wednesday, President Obama was asked to comment on Cruz's idea, and his reply was so perfect, it ought to automatically qualify him for a third term:

As far as the notion of having surveillance of neighborhoods where Muslims are present, I just left a country that engages in that kind of neighborhood surveillance -- which, by the way, the father of Senator Cruz escaped for America, the Land of the Free. The notion that we would start down that slippery slope makes absolutely no sense. It's contrary to who we are. And it's not going to help us defeat ISIL.