John Kasich Just Made The Most Insanely Racist Statement of This Entire Campaign

And he's the "nice" one.
And he's the "nice" one.
John Kasich

I've been trying to tell everyone that John Kasich is every bit the toxic slime pile that Trump and Cruz are, but now, he's proven it for me. Forget every racist thing Donald Trump has said this campaign, Kasich topped them all. In fact, what he said to Chuck Todd during Wednesday night's MSNBC town hall is one of the most racist things I've ever heard anyone say, period.

Todd asked him specifically about his efforts to reach out to the black community, and why his state ranks as the sixth worst place to raise a black child in. Kasich responded by saying he didn't believe the statistics, then decided to brag about his efforts to reduce infant mortality, and insisted that the "minority (black) community"  needed to become better partners at helping their babies not die, which he knows because white people have gotten with the program. For realz.

I will tell you this. The issue of infant mortality is a tough one. We've taken that on, and one of the toughest areas to take on is in the minority community. And the community itself is going to have to have a better partnership with all of us to begin to solve that problem of infant mortality in the minority community, because we're making gains in the majority community. We don't ignore any of this, Chuck. These are serious issues and they need to be addressed. I don't put my head in the sand, and if I gotta get people upset doing it, that's life.

Wow. If only black people would let John Kasich help them stop letting their babies die.

Don't be fooled by the aw shucks bullshit and the hugs, Kasich is awful, and what's really sad is that this quote will probably get zero play in the media, because they are so used to this kind of anti-blackness that if there's no n-word, they don't even flinch.