Introducing The Daily Banter's "Meaning of Life Podcast"!

The Meaning of Life Podcast is basically an attempt to figure out the more existential questions we face on a day to day basis, and how to navigate them. It is a 21st century survival guide and a mental lifeboat.
The Meaning of Life Podcast is basically an attempt to figure out the more existential questions we face on a day to day basis, and how to navigate them. It is a 21st century survival guide and a mental lifeboat.
businessman-sinking.jpg

Exciting times at The Daily Banter today -- please check out the first episode of The Daily Banter's Meaning of Life Podcast!

In this episode, my co-host Vazken Kassakhian and I discuss why we wanted to start the podcast and lay out what we hope to achieve by talking about issues that affect us in our anxiety ridden society.

The Meaning of Life Podcast is basically an attempt to figure out the more existential questions we face on a day to day basis, and how to navigate them. It is a 21st century survival guide and a mental lifeboat. So please, hop on board and take a break from Donal Trump, mortgage payments and your never ending to-do list and listen below!

The free podcast is made possible by all our Banter Members, so a big thanks to you all!

Download on itunes here