Glenn Beck's Desperate Plea to Sarah Palin Makes No Sense Whatsoever

Poor Glenn Beck -- his favored lunatic in the Republican primary is losing to Sarah Palin's favored lunatic, Donald Trump -- and Beck is beside himself with grief.
Poor Glenn Beck -- his favored lunatic in the Republican primary is losing to Sarah Palin's favored lunatic, Donald Trump -- and Beck is beside himself with grief.
Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck - still making no sense.

Poor Glenn Beck -- his favored lunatic in the Republican primary is losing to Sarah Palin's favored lunatic, Donald Trump -- and Beck is beside himself with grief.

The former friends have had a rather nasty falling out over the warring GOP candidates, and the ongoing drama took another twist today as Beck penned a desperate plea to Palin to stop the "horrible media matters lies and smears" about his guy Ted Cruz.  While not entirely clear what he is talking about, it appears to be in reference to Palin's garbled, nonsensical Facebook rant on Thursday that went after Cruz for being a 'career politician' or something. In response to Palin's assault, Beck took to facebook to address her directly, and in true Beck fashion, making no sense whatsoever:

Sarah Palin,

Who is writing your Facebook page because I know it isn't you. You are better than this. After all your family has been through after all of the lies and smears you have weathered to now use known lies and distortions to hurt others is just not you. It is really sad for those of us who have watched, defended and rooted for you for many years. Yes, we don't agree and we had a falling out, but to knowingly lie is the saddest tale yet in your story.

I remember the woman who sat on my set when I told her she gave me hope that we could win, that decent people still had power. We are not perfect people. Neither of us. It is what makes us human. But what makes us divine is when we try to be better everyday. Please tell us it isn't you writing these horrible media matters lies and smears.

If someone has any idea what either Palin or Beck is on about, please feel free to translate in the comments below. Apparently Media Matters has something to do with it? We're stumped.