Donald Trump is Going to "Win" With Our Second Amendment, Whatever the F*ck That Means

Second Amendment remedies: They're not just for Teabaggers anymore!
Second Amendment remedies: They're not just for Teabaggers anymore!
Donald Trump Phoenix

Donald Trump rolled out a new addendum to the list of "wins" he tacks onto every speech. At a rally in Phoenix, Arizona Saturday, he wrapped up by telling the crowd something that ought to have the folks at the RNC listening really closely:

  We are going to win with our Second Amendment! We’re gonna win big league with our Second Amendment!

Note to the RNC: open carry is legal in Cleveland. Have a fun convention.