Wait, Donald Trump Just Called Ted Cruz a What???

Donald Trump just called Ted Cruz a "pussy" in an actual presidential election. Seriously.
Donald Trump just called Ted Cruz a "pussy" in an actual presidential election. Seriously.
Donald Trump Ted Cruz

So this just happened:

Yes, you heard it right, Donald Trump just (somewhat inadvertently) called Ted Cruz a "pussy" in an actual presidential election. According to the Guardian's live blog of the event where Trump said this, here's how it went down:

Trump was talking about Texas senator Ted Cruz’s equivocating over waterboarding, which Cruz declined on Saturday to say that he would re-institute as US practice for dealing with terrorism suspects.

A crowd member yells out, “Pussy!”

This campaign is officially the most bizarre spectacle I have witnessed in my 14 years in this country. Can it get any crazier?