Is it OK to Advocate Violence Against Martin Shkreli?

Of course I am not advocating violence against Martin Shkreli. Really, I'm not. I honestly, honestly do not want to drive from DC to New York, knock on the door of whatever luxurious loft apartment in Manhattan he lives in, then smack the living snot out of him with a large, rotten fish.
Of course I am not advocating violence against Martin Shkreli. Really, I'm not. I honestly, honestly do not want to drive from DC to New York, knock on the door of whatever luxurious loft apartment in Manhattan he lives in, then smack the living snot out of him with a large, rotten fish.
Martin Shkreli

Of course I am not advocating violence against Martin Shkreli. Really, I'm not. I honestly, honestly do not want to drive from DC to New York, knock on the door of whatever luxurious loft apartment in Manhattan he lives in, then smack the living snot out of him with a large, rotten fish.

Because who would want to inflict harm upon someone who does this while being questioned about hiking up the price of life saving drugs by 5500% so that they can make "billions"?:

Certainly not me.

It's just a question though, is it OK? If enough people say it is OK, then surely it is? Right? Because he'd probably recover from the smackdown, and wouldn't have to spend too much time in the hospital for his fish inflicted injuries.

Fuck it, I'm off to New York.