Florida Man Throws Alligator into Restaurant Because Florida is F*cking Crazy

In the latest installment of what completely insane thing happened in Florida this week, we have a story that potentially tops them all.
In the latest installment of what completely insane thing happened in Florida this week, we have a story that potentially tops them all.
Florida alligator

In the latest installment of what completely insane thing happened in Florida this week, we have a story that potentially tops them all.

Forget  the fact that government officials can’t use the word ‘climate change’ because it is ‘not a true fact‘, it is legal to shoot unarmed black people running away from you, meth zombies eat people’s faces, and you run the risk of getting your ear bitten off for refusing someone a cigarette -- what happened at a Wendy’s restaurant east of Loxahatchee in Royal Palm Beach may well be the most Florida thing ever. And when we say the most Florida thing ever, we mean the most insane thing ever, because Florida is truly fucking insane.

Reported WPTV today:

A Jupiter man threw it through the restaurant’s drive-thru window, according to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission incident report.

It happened in October, but the suspect was just taken into custody by U.S. Marshals.

FWC officials say 23-year-old Joshua James pulled up for his order and after a server handed over a drink and turned around James reached into the back of his truck and tossed the 3-and-a-half foot gator through the drive-thru window.

The incident report showed a picture of the gator inside the restaurant.

James faces charges of aggravated assault and unlawful possession and transportation of an alligator.

Yes, you read that right -- a man threw a goddamn alligator into a Wendy's restaurant (pictured above) because, well, what else are you going to do in Florida?

Joshua James's booking photo. (Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office)

Joshua James’s booking photo. (Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office)

“It was just a stupid prank that he did that’s now turning into this; it’s stupid,” James's mother told WPTV. “He’s a prankster. He does stuff like this because he thinks it’s funny.” According to the Fish and Wildlife Service however, the American alligator is a federally protected species, so the authorities (and likely the Wendy's employees) didn't find it all that amusing.