Warning Signs You Are a Bill Cosby Supporter

Cosby may be found innocent in a court of law due to legal technicalities, much in the same way Wall St bankers were not prosecuted despite gambling the public's retirement money away pre 2008. Just as no one doubts Wall St robbed the public, no one should doubt Bill Cosby raped and abused dozens of innocent women. Unless of course, you are an asshole.
Cosby may be found innocent in a court of law due to legal technicalities, much in the same way Wall St bankers were not prosecuted despite gambling the public's retirement money away pre 2008. Just as no one doubts Wall St robbed the public, no one should doubt Bill Cosby raped and abused dozens of innocent women. Unless of course, you are an asshole.
Cosby

Amazingly, 55 women's accounts of sexual assault and rape is not enough evidence to convince some people that Bill Cosby is a sociopathic sexual predator.

A quick glance at Cosby's Facebook fan page reveals the truly alarming level of devotion his supporters still have for the 78 year old comedian:

Screen Shot 2016-01-08 at 3.43.40 PM

Let's be very clear about this: the evidence against Cosby is overwhelming and undeniable. Many of the accounts of assault are strikingly similar, and the vast majority of women have absolutely nothing to gain by coming forward with their stories. The women who have bravely come out and told their stories represent a wide variety of age, ethnicity and wealth, making the likelihood of Cosby's innocence infinitesimally small.

In an interview with the Daily Mail Online, Barbara Bowman -- a young actress who suffered years of abuse from Cosby, stated that the comedian began priming her for abuse in 1985 when she was seventeen years old. She said:

'He wanted me to act completely drunk, wasted, while he stood behind me and stroked my neck and upper chest. He didn't touch me beyond that, on that day, but that's where it certainly started.

'Even though it felt off to do the exercise, I gave it my all. I'd learned from years of acting classes that I had to take direction. After all, I was in the presence of the most powerful man in America at that time. Dr Huxtable chose me!'

Later in 1986, Bill Cosby allegedly flew Bowman to Reno, Nevada and invited her to his hotel room. She told the Mail:

'He turned out all the lights. It was completely pitch black. He laid me down on the couch and started caressing and touching me all over. Then he put my hand on his penis, covering it with his hand. He had me masturbate him. I couldn't see what was going on. When it was over, I ran out of the room and threw up.

'It was so invasive and frightening and humiliating. There was no way I could tell my mother. I couldn't even admit it to myself. I tried to convince myself that I'd imagined it. That it was a one-time thing, that it wouldn't happen again. And I was paralyzed with fear.

The abuse -- which consisted of more drugging, manipulation, molestation and rape -- continued for years until Bowman found the courage to put an end to it when Cosby attempted to pin her down in a hotel room and force himself upon her.

"He freaked out that I disclosed to the concierge the fact that a 19-year-old girl was calling from his penthouse. He couldn't handle it. He throws me down on his bed and jumps on top of me. He used his forearm to pin me down by the neck," said Bowman.

"He was trying to unbuckle his belt and take down his pants. I'll never forget the sound of the clinking of his belt buckle. He couldn't get his belt off. I'm screaming for help and trying to wrestle out of his grip while he's trying to get his belt off and he's trying to pull my pants down at the same time. I couldn't get out from under him."

"I didn't stop screaming," she continued. "He realizes I'm not stopping. He finally gets to a point of frustration and decides it's too much trouble and he doesn't want to risk it. He gets off me and calls me a "baby." That's when he throws me out."

There are many, many more accounts just like this. Noreen Malone at New York magazine interviewed 35 of Cosby's victims and concluded:

All 35 were interviewed separately, and yet their stories have remarkable similarities, in everything from their descriptions of the incidents to the way they felt in the aftermath. Each story is awful in its own right. But the horror is multiplied by the sheer volume of seeing them together, reading them together, considering their shared experience.

The women have found solace in their number — discovering that they hadn’t been alone, that there were others out there who believed them implicitly, with whom they didn’t need to be afraid of sharing the darkest details of their lives. They are scattered all over the country — ten different states are represented — and most of them had no contact with their fellow accusers until recently.

To dismiss the women brave enough to recount them publicly as desperate gold diggers is an affront to women everywhere -- particularly given the majority do not stand to gain financially from it.

And of course, Cosby himself admitted to using drugs to sedate women he wanted to have sex with -- a stunning admission that should put an end to speculation over whether he is guilty or not. But still, deluded Cosby supporters are still convinced it is a giant conspiracy theory orchestrated by racially and financially motivated women who revel in admitting to the world that they were sexually abused.

To believe Cosby is innocent requires a breathtaking level of cognitive dissonance and a level of disrespect for women that is truly mind blowing. The psychological profile of a Cosby supported is genuinely scary -- firstly, you have to believe 55 women from ages ranging from early 20's to 80 -- most of whom were previously embarrassed to speak out about it -- are all liars. You then have to believe that Cosby did not in fact, use Qualuudes to drug women he wanted to have sex with, despite the fact he admitted that he did, and you must also believe that testimony does not count as evidence, despite the fact that it does. In short, you must be a conspiracy-minded, sexist idiot to think Cosby did not sexually assault dozens and dozens of women over the decades

Cosby may be found innocent in a court of law due to legal technicalities, much in the same way Wall St bankers were not prosecuted despite gambling the public's retirement money away pre 2008. Just as no one doubts Wall St robbed the public, no one should doubt Bill Cosby raped and abused dozens of innocent women. Unless of course, you are a women hating asshole.