An Enraged Trevor Noah Blasts Fox News A**holes For Questioning Obama's Tears

In response to conservatives questioning the authenticity of Obama's tears over the death of thousands of Americans killed by guns this week, Trevor Noah delivered a blistering, angry attack on their astonishing assholishness.
In response to conservatives questioning the authenticity of Obama's tears over the death of thousands of Americans killed by guns this week, Trevor Noah delivered a blistering, angry attack on their astonishing assholishness.
Trevor Noah

In response to conservatives questioning the authenticity of Obama's tears over the death of thousands of Americans killed by guns this week, Trevor Noah delivered a blistering, angry attack on their astonishing assholishness.

"See that thing you're feeling right now, that pain in your chest that comes from watching someone weep on national television, because he knows that society can do better than to file the shooting of children under 'shit happens?' That feeling is how you know that you're human," said Noah in reference to Obama's emotional speech.

"No matter how opposed to Obama's policies some people may be, or how cynical their politics, they have to at least acknowledge and respect the raw authenticity of that emotion. Or so you would think."

Noah then rolled the clips of various Fox News presenters essentially accusing the President of pretending to care about dead 5 year olds. Andrea Tantaros, a woman whose scowling face perfectly represents her seething hatred for human kindness, remarked: "I would check that podium for like a raw onion, or some no more tears. I just, it's not really believable."

Noah's response was perfect:

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he said. "Shedding tears when you think of murdered children is not really believable? You know what? There is something here that is not really believable, the fact that the rest of us have to share the title of human being with you."

Check out the full segment below.