This is the Most Pro-Black Thing You Will Ever See on Fox News

I know, that's a lower bar than the one at a pub for fleas, but this is still pretty awesome.
I know, that's a lower bar than the one at a pub for fleas, but this is still pretty awesome.
1rca

If you're black and you're married to the President of the United States, you're a "baby mama." If you're white and you kill a white man, they'll say you're black anyway. But find a nice white man to get jiggy with you, and you're golden:

One other really good question is why can't every school be like the Ron Clark Academy? It sounds awesome, and not all that expensive compared to what we already spend.