The Single Most Amazing Moment of the Republican Debate Was....

Wait for it....
Wait for it....
trump cruz

Not watching it.

Instead of a thoughtful break down of whatever went on last night, here's a video of a very cute baby playing peekaboo with an adorable kitten -- a far better use of time when compared to analyzing 7 idiots regurgitating the same tired platitudes to the same hateful morons who vote for them regardless of how stupid they are.

Sorry. Sometimes I just can't take it. Anyway, here's the baby and the kitten:

Sometimes cats really do make better content than politics -- so apologies to Buzzfeed for all the shit we've given you.