'Whoah': Antonin Scalia is Even Too Racist For Donald Trump

This from the guy who just got through saying black people are doing all the murdering.
This from the guy who just got through saying black people are doing all the murdering.
TrumpScalia

The media has spent much of this week trying to soften and excuse Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's racist remarks about Affirmative Action, but when you've lost Donald Trump, well, it's time to add a hood to your robe and bleach that shit. In an interview with Jake Tapper Saturday night, Trump had to be coaxed to comment on Scalia's remarks, but when he did? Whoah. That's not my word, it's Trump's:

Tapper: What did you think of Scalia's remarks and where are you today on affirmative action?

Trump: I thought that his remarks were very tough. I don't comment on them. You know, he's a respected Supreme Court judge. But I thought his remarks actually were very, very tough.

Tapper: Tough in a bad way or a good way?

Trump: Well, I think they were very, very tough to a certain community. no question. I thought it was very tough to the African-American community, actually.

Tapper: That sounds like you're not supporting what he said.

Trump: I don't like what he said, no. I don't like what he said. I heard him. I was like, let me read it again. Because I actually saw it in print. And i'm going -- I read a lot of stuff. and I'm going, "Whoa!"

And that's coming from this guy.

In case you missed it, here'what Scalia said:

SCALIA: There are — there are those who contend that it does not benefit African-Americans to — to get them into the University of Texas where they do not do well, as opposed to having slower-track school where they do well. One of — one of the briefs pointed out that — that most of the — most of the black scientists in this country don’t come from schools like the University of Texas.

GARRE: So this Court —

SCALIA: They come from lesser schools where they do not feel that they’re – that they’re being pushed ahead in — in classes that are too — too fast for them.

GARRE: This Court —

SCALIA: I’m just not impressed by the fact that — that the University of Texas may have fewer. Maybe it ought to have fewer. And maybe some — you know, when you take more, the number of blacks, really competent blacks admitted to lesser schools, turns out to be less. And — and I — I don’t think it — it — it stands to reason that it’s a good thing for the University of Texas to admit as many blacks as possible. I just don’t
think —

GARRE: This Court heard and rejected that argument, with respect, Justice Scalia, in the Grutter case

Elsewhere on the Sunday shows, Ben Carson launched an attempt at an attack on Ted Cruz, accusing him of going to cocktail parties while Carson was out saving lives:

STEPHANOPOULOS: How do you respond to that analysis from Ted Cruz?

CARSON: Well, you know, we've all had different types of experiences. There's no question as I haven't spent a lot of time schmoozing and asking for big money and going to cocktail parties, but I've spent many a night in the operating room, cold, sterile place with a little child's life on the line working very hard to preserve that.

You know, it's a very different kind of experience. Lots of 2:00 a.m. in the morning calls and making snap decisions on what needs to be done.

(CROSSTALK)

STEPHANOPOULOS: Excuse me, for a second, sir, do you think that's the extent of Ted Cruz's experience -- schmoozing, going to cocktail parties with donors?

CARSON: Well, I think he has a different kind of experience, more of a politician's experience. And I have a healer's experience.

I guess if there's ever an ISIS plot to conjoin all of America's heads, we know who to call.

On Fox News Sunday, in an interview from Friday night (before he attacked Ted Cruz for being Cuban), Donald Trump told Chris Wallace the problem with Ted Cruz is that he's a "maniac":

Wallace: What do you think of Ted Cruz?

Trump: Well, do you know he said it behind my back, somebody taped that conversation. He said it behind my back. That's okay. I don't think he's qualified to be president.

Wallace: Why not?

Trump: Because I don't think he has the right temperament, the right judgment.

Wallace: What's wrong with his temperament.

Trump: The way he's dealt with the senate, where he goes in frankly like a bit of a maniac. You never get things done that way. I built a phenomenal business, I have some of the greatest assets anywhere in the world. You can't walk into the senate and scream and call people liars and not be able to cajole and get along with people. He'll never get anything done. That's the problem with Ted.