Trevor Noah's Take Down of Ted Cruz is a Thing of Beauty

In response to presidential candidate Ted Cruz's astonishingly assholish move to go ahead with plans to show up at an Iowa shooting range only two days after the horrific gun massacre in San Bernardino, The Daily Show's Trevor Noah let Cruz have it with a truly epic takedown.
In response to presidential candidate Ted Cruz's astonishingly assholish move to go ahead with plans to show up at an Iowa shooting range only two days after the horrific gun massacre in San Bernardino, The Daily Show's Trevor Noah let Cruz have it with a truly epic takedown.
Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 1.07.15 PM

In response to presidential candidate Ted Cruz's astonishingly assholish move to go ahead with plans to show up at an Iowa shooting range only two days after the horrific gun massacre in San Bernardino, The Daily Show's Trevor Noah let Cruz have it with a truly epic takedown.

"Fourteen people just lost their lives in a shooting, and Ted Cruz’s first thought is, 'Oh, that reminds me, gotta send out my invites to my gun party,’" said Noah on Thursday night. "Yeah, that seems like something you’d only do if you were an asshole."

Noah then played a brutal mashup of clips showing the general hatred Cruz generates from, well, pretty much everyone in American politics on both sides of the isle.

Cruz by far the least likable presidential candidate running, an incredible feat given he's up against Donald Trump and Carly Fiorina -- two of the nastiest, downright mean political figures in America. Check out Noah's takedown below:

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
Get More: The Daily Show Full Episodes,The Daily Show on Facebook,The Daily Show Video Archive