Joe Rogan Takes Down Irritating Vegan Evangelists

Truth be told, the more people who switch to a vegetarian diet, the better for the planet, but the holier than thou attitude from those who have made the change does nothing to promote the cause. It just irritates the fuck out of everyone.
Truth be told, the more people who switch to a vegetarian diet, the better for the planet, but the holier than thou attitude from those who have made the change does nothing to promote the cause. It just irritates the fuck out of everyone.
rogan_9

As the joke goes:  How do you know if someone is vegan? Don't worry, they'll let you know.

In response to the hordes of vegan evangelists attacking him for posting pictures of the meat he cooks, Joe Rogan posted the following message to address some of the criticisms (via his Facebook page):

Whenever I post pictures of meat that I cook that post inevitably acts as a honey pot for annoying proselytizing vegans. We get it, you're awesome.

Thanks for letting us know you only eat plants.
One dummy in my last post said I was going to get diabetes from elk. Truly hilarious and brain numbingly retarded.
By the way, if you don't shoot elk and eat them it's not like they live forever and become Angels. The life of an elk is brutal and ruthlessly short. If they're REALLY fucking lucky they make it to be 6 or so before another elk stabs them with its antlers and they bleed out on the mountain. An elk is lucky as fuck if they get taken out at a mature age by a hunter. What's much more likely is that they get killed as a juvenile by a bear, a mountain lion or a wolf. The natural world is an insanely ruthless place, and despite all the posturing on social media about how "no animals were harmed" to sustain your existence, many of you dorks have dogs and cats, and guess what? The food you're feeding them isn't picked from a cat food tree. You're paying for the death of animals and contributing to factory farming whether you like to admit it or not. I eat mostly wild game and I would argue all day that a well placed shot through both lungs with an arrow that results in a quick death is far superior to getting torn apart by a bear. Plus, elk are delicious as fuck
‪#‎keephammering‬

It's also worth pointing out that much of the vegetarian diet also has its environmental and societal implications - particularly if you enjoy guzzling almond milk and eating quinoa with your salad. Joe Rogan makes an effort to kill the meat he eats rather than contribute to factory farming -- a far more environmentally responsible lifestyle than many proselytizing vegans who probably don't take into account the food miles their green smoothie took to make.