Shocking Video Shows Muslim Obama Wishing Americans a Happy Diwali

Secret Muslim and Communist President Obama finally revealed his true religion when addressing Americans yesterday to wish them a happy Diwali.
Secret Muslim and Communist President Obama finally revealed his true religion when addressing Americans yesterday to wish them a happy Diwali.
Obama Diwali

Secret Muslim and Communist President Obama finally revealed his true religion when addressing Americans yesterday to wish them a happy Diwali.

For those of you doubting this, there is video and written proof that the President is indeed a Muslim, and wants to spread his message of hate -- not only around America, but the world. Here is the offending transcript:

Hi, everybody.  On behalf of the entire Obama family, I want to wish you and your families—across America and around the world—a happy Diwali as you celebrate the festival of lights.

I’ve been proud to host Diwali celebrations at the White House—and be the first President to light the Diya in 2009.  When Michelle and I visited India, we were able to join in Diwali festivities with some wonderful children in Mumbai.  It was a reminder of the traditions we share, across continents and cultures.

Today, Hindus, Jains, Sikhs and Buddhists – some of the world’s oldest religions - light the Diya with family and friends. You celebrate life’s blessings — the triumph of knowledge over ignorance and good over evil.  But Diwali is also a time for prayer and contemplation, to reflect on our obligations to help our fellow human beings, particularly the less fortunate.

So on this Diwali, I wish everyone celebrating the holiday across America and around the world a joyous celebration. Saal Mubarak.

And the definitive proof -- the actual video:

You'll notice the words "Diya," "Mumbai,"  and "Saal Mubarak," along with some other foreign sounding words -- all of which are not American, and thus proof that Obama is not an American.