Sarah Palin's Ominous Warning About Obama's Final Months After Keystone Announcement

If someone could translate, please advise.
If someone could translate, please advise.
Screen Shot 2015-11-06 at 1.28.26 PM

With the news that President Obama has rejected the Keystone pipeline project after 7 years of review, Sarah Palin took to Facebook to warn God fearing Americans that there are more dark days to come in the final months of Obama's presidency.

She wrote:

ANOTHER OBAMA SCREW UP

President Obama is stoked to kill the Keystone Pipeline to transport needed clean, safe, friendly energy to hungry markets. This dumps his promise of "working toward energy independence" and his supposed support for an "all of the above energy plan" into the crapper. Be prepared for actions like this in his final months in office - the expeditious transformation of America via nonsensical acts such as this, for it will be attempts at a rapid decline until and unless this Administration's equal branch of government - our elected legislative branch - doesn't start fighting back to protect America's economic opportunities leading to security and solvency. Step it up, politicians. Concerned voters - you, too. Remember, we can survive this President and his baffling blunders, but can we survive the people who voted for him - twice - and still believe he walks on water?

- Sarah Palin

Here's how the Huffington Post reported on Obama's decision, that ultimately boiled down to the State Department's decision that the Keystone XL pipeline would not, as the President declared, "serve the national interest of the United States.":

The president's rejection rests on key points highlighted by the State Department: That the pipeline would not contribute significantly to the economy, and that it would not lower gas prices for American consumers. Over the last year gas prices have steadily dropped in the U.S., due to an oversupply in the market.

"Shipping dirtier crude oil into our country would not increase America's energy security," Obama said.

Palin of course knows that burning dirty crude oil is great for the environment and the longterm health of the planet, not to mention her own state that is increasing in temperature at double the rate of any other state in the union and losing its infrastructure due to permafrost thaw.

Obama's decision rests on science and careful economic analysis. Sarah Palin's decision rests on, well, opposition to anything Obama says.

And of course in signature style, there's this incomprehensible sentence:

Remember, we can survive this President and his baffling blunders, but can we survive the people who voted for him - twice - and still believe he walks on water?

Can we survive the people who voted for Obama and still believe he walks on water? What?

If someone could translate, please advise.