NRA Video Going Viral After Paris Attacks is the Dumbest Thing You've Ever Seen

The NRA released what can charitably be described as the dumbest video in history.
The NRA released what can charitably be described as the dumbest video in history.
Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 1.55.24 AM

In the wake of the ISIS attacks on Paris, the NRA reposted one of it's promo videos of TV host and Navy SEAL Marcus Lutrell, who apparently "has a message for Islamic extremists" who want to take his freedom.

The NRA provided the following description of what can charitably be described as the dumbest video in history:

Americans refuse to be intimidated or to surrender to terror. We stand for freedom and we defend it with the Second Amendment to the Constitution. The National Rifle Association fights for the protection of these liberties. The NRA is Freedom's Safest Place.

What Islamic terrorism has to do with American gun rights is anyone's guess, but Marcus Lutrell, otherwise known as "The Lone Survivor" wants you to know that them pesky Muslims won't take his freedom with their terror, because he is freedom and so can you.

"I am an American, free born and free bred, and I will call you out for who you are: an Islamic extremist who would kill me for my beliefs," says Lutrell in the video. "You don't intimidate me. My freedom is more powerful than anything you can possibly do, and I will never, ever surrender my rights to your terror."

Got that? Freedom is as freedom does, because 'Murica and guns. Behold, here is freedom in its rawest form: