John Oliver Calls Paris Attackers "Gigantic F*cking A**holes" in Epic Rant

This was a thing of absolute beauty.
This was a thing of absolute beauty.
Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 12.28.25 PM

This was a thing of absolute beauty. Key Quote:

So here is where things stand: First, as of now, we know this attack was carried out by gigantic fucking assholes—unconscionable flaming assholes—possibly working with other fucking assholes, definitely working in service of an ideology of pure assholery. Second, and this goes almost without saying, FUCK THESE ASSHOLES! Fuck ’em, if I may say, sideways.

Watch the whole rant in its entirety. It is glorious: