Behold, The Single Dumbest Comment Ever Found on Sarah Palin's Facebook Page

While Palin usually uses her facebook page to promote hate and fear, after the shooting in Colorado over the weekend, to her credit she posted a heartfelt message of condolences to the victims. However, the comment thread on the post offered up a frankly terrifying insight into the mind of a Sarah Palin fan.
While Palin usually uses her facebook page to promote hate and fear, after the shooting in Colorado over the weekend, to her credit she posted a heartfelt message of condolences to the victims. However, the comment thread on the post offered up a frankly terrifying insight into the mind of a Sarah Palin fan.
Palin+Campaigns+Outdoor+Rally+Carson+Ci

If you want to make a serious, non-biased assessment of America's biggest political figures, one way to do it would be to look at the intellect of their supporters. While Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders have their share of political groupies, it wouldn't be a stretch to envision the average supporter of either candidates being fairly intelligent and thoughtful people.

It also wouldn't be a stretch to envision supporters of mainstream Republican candidates being, how shall we put it, somewhat intellectually challenged.

However, when it comes to Sarah Palin's supporters, we are talking about a whole new paradigm of intellectual deficiency, paranoia, and bigotry. While Palin usually uses her facebook page to promote hate and fear, after the shooting in Colorado over the weekend, to her credit she posted a heartfelt message offering her condolences to the victims. However, the comment thread on the post offered up a frankly terrifying insight into the mind of a Sarah Palin fan. Here was Shannon Clark asking perhaps the dumbest question in the history of, well, anything:

Screen Shot 2015-11-30 at 4.28.54 PM

Of course the implication is that the Obama administration orchestrated the attack on the Planned Parenthood clinic to distract Americans from Obama's weak response to the terrorist attacks in France.

Because that makes total sense given a) Obama has been committed to an unrelenting, vicious drone war in the region, b) ISIS attacked France, not America, and c) Gun massacres happen literally every day in America.

Thankfully Sarah Palin isn't running for office again, so we don't have to contend with her fans in any serious way. Sadly though, we have this to deal with -- which is turning out to be a whole lot worse.