15 Year-old Kid shreds Red House

Your moment of "wut?" I'm a 15 year-old ginger in a cover band at a pumpkin farm in New Jersey, and I'm gonna do "Red House." How'd that work out?
Your moment of "wut?" I'm a 15 year-old ginger in a cover band at a pumpkin farm in New Jersey, and I'm gonna do "Red House." How'd that work out?

Your moment of "wut?" I'm a 15 year-old ginger in a cover band at a pumpkin farm in New Jersey, and I'm gonna do "Red House." How'd that work out?

Aaand the kid shreds like a coleslaw factory.

I took the kids apple-picking at Johnson's Corner Farm today, and this was the band that was playing a few feet away from the bouncy houses. What a country.