Quote of the Day: Catholic Priest Blames Children For Seducing Pedophiles

What in God's name?
What in God's name?
Screen Shot 2015-10-08 at 1.44.31 AM

“I’ve been to lots of schools, and I know children. Unfortunately there are children who seek affection because they don’t receive it at home and I understand that some priests can give up. Pedophilia is a sin, and like all sins has to be accepted.”

- The Rev. Gino Flaim speaking to Italy’s La7 television channel

Thankfully, Rev. Flaim has been been suspended from his position at Trento's San Giuseppe and Pio X parish after the interview went viral. Hopefully the authorities will be looking very closely at whether he has any contact with children on the off chance that he 'gives up' if one is unable to control their thirst for decrepit old men in his presence.

According to UPI.com, Rev. Flaim isn't quite so tolerant of homosexuality and calls it "a disease" - a rather perplexing leap of logic when your moral framework forgives pedophilia and blames children for encouraging it.