New Ad Attacking Hillary Clinton Shows Jeb Bush is Unable to Grasp Basic English

Jeb Bush is having a great deal of trouble understanding Hillary Clinton's position on the Keystone Pipeline, illustrating an apparent genetic inability to comprehend the English language.
Jeb Bush is having a great deal of trouble understanding Hillary Clinton's position on the Keystone Pipeline, illustrating an apparent genetic inability to comprehend the English language.
jeb_bush_fist_pump

Jeb Bush is having a great deal of trouble understanding Hillary Clinton's position on the Keystone Pipeline, illustrating an apparent genetic inability to comprehend the English language.

Here was Bush's tweet on Clinton's straightforward answer about her position on the Keystone Pipeline System:

Bush and his campaign team appear to think they've caught Hillary in a political 'gotcha' moment, but in reality it is another microcosm of the non-existent Benghazi scandal. In other words, it isn't a political 'gotcha' moment, but another instance of desperate Republicans grasping at fictional transgressions Hillary Clinton clearly hasn't made.

Clinton's statement on the Keystone Pipeline is actually very straightforward. In 2010 Clinton stated that the Obama Administration hadn't taken an official position on it given they were still analyzing the data, but were "inclined" to approve it. Here was her statement to the Commonwealth Club in California:

Well, there hasn't been a final decision made. (Crosstalk) Probably not. And we -- but we haven't finished all of the analysis. So as I say, we've not yet signed off on it. But we are inclined to do so, and we are for several reasons -- going back to one of your original questions -- we're either going to be dependent on dirty oil from the Gulf or dirty oil from Canada. And until we can get our act together as a country and figure out that clean, renewable energy is in both our economic interests and the interests of our planet -- (applause) -- I mean, I don't think it will come as a surprise to anyone how deeply disappointed the president and I are about our inability to get the kind of legislation through the Senate that the United States was seeking.

Thus when Hillary Clinton says she "never took a position on Keystone until I took a position on Keystone," she is being absolutely straightforward. Being "inclined" to do something is not a fixed position. Clinton later came out against the Keystone Pipeline, which is obviously a fixed position. This is not by any definition a 'flip flop', no matter how much Jeb Bush wants it to be and no matter how hard he finds Clinton's very basic grammar.