WATCH: Crazy Florida Man Selling Assault Weapons with Bible Verses Printed on Them

"Mookie" says it's to prevent Muslim terrorists from using the gun.
"Mookie" says it's to prevent Muslim terrorists from using the gun.
mookie

A gun store owner in Florida (where else?), Ben “Mookie” Thomas, is selling an AR-15 firearm -- the Sandy Hook weapon of choice -- with a Bible verse printed on the side. The verse? Psalm 144:1:

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

"Mookie" says it's to prevent Muslim terrorists from using the gun.

"Off the cuff, I said I’d like to have a gun that if a Muslim terrorist picked it up a bolt of lightning would hit and knock him dead."

Yes, Mookie believes that it's possible for God to send down a lightning bolt to deliberately kill someone. And, yes, he's licensed to sell firearms to other human beings.

WATCH: