Sarah Palin's Solution to Global Warming: Ignore it and Talk About Gas, God and Guns

Why won't this woman go away?
Why won't this woman go away?
PalinFoxNews

After President Obama's historic visit to Alaska this week in order to raise awareness about climate change, Sarah Palin weighed in on the Commander in Chief's visit by posting a ludicrously stupid post on Medium under the pen name 'Denali', the newly named Alaskan mountain, and apparently the the name assigned to Palin by the United States Secret Service during the 2008 campaign.

Rather than discuss climate change, Palin took the time to accuse Obama of ignoring what Alaska is 'really all about' - Gas, God, and Guns. Introducing her post on Facebook, she wrote:

The Commander in Chief just left Alaska. He spoke so highly of the Last Frontier! It's nice when others get a glimpse of God's awesome creation up here, so rich in American oil, gas, minerals and other overflowing natural resources that, once tapped, could secure the Union and make America safe and prosperous again, with jobs a'plenty. If only…

If only! If only Sarah Palin had the solution to save America!

And what is Palin's solution? Firstly, there's the pesky President, a latte sippin' librul who dared come to God's awesome state and pose for photo ops:

While here, he enjoyed spectacular autumn weather which he commemorated with many selfies on a stick. He danced, he held a fish, he hiked a glacier (thankfully not the Mendenhal Glacier, for that chunk of ice is, literally, the size of Rhode Island. Instead, he enjoyed one of the other 100,000 Alaskan glaciers). And, he renamed a mountain…our mountain…the tallest peak on the North America continent.

More than that, Obama's trip to Alaska proves that global warming can't be a threat because if it were real, he wouldn't have come via plane or car:

Unlike most tourists, the President heads home now with his enormous fleet of transport vehicles – ironically after plenty of finger pointing on this Global Warming tour. Astoundingly, with just this one trip, a bigger carbon footprint was created than what 33 cars combined would create in an entire year.

See that? Because liberals use cars, global warming must be bullshit! Furthermore, Palin has rock solid proof of this. She posted the following caption and photo:

The Hubbard Glacier…which is actually growing.

Photo Credit: i09.com

Photo Credit: i09.com This image, taken on July 22, 2014, shows the advancement of the Hubbard Glacier in Alaska, as compared to previous years. (NASA)

It's also worth remembering that Sen. James Inhofe also disproved global warming by bringing a snowball onto the Senate floor earlier this year. If there are still glaciers and snow, how can there be global warming? It's ridiculous!

Then, Palin pivoted to the real issue - oil - and Obama's apparent lack of commitment to development:

The thousands of men and women working in extreme conditions to produce safe, available, American oil in our energy industry where jobs suffer such negative impacts due to the Administration’s anti-development mindset.

unnamed-1

Of course, Obama actually announced a series of new investments to combat climate change and help remote Alaskan communities, and has actually approved arctic drilling again, but what do facts have to do with anything?

Most shamefully, Obama didn't spend his trip - that was specifically dedicated to environmental awareness - visiting Alaska's troops, an issue Palin highlighted with a photo of herself with the troops in Alaska dating back to at least 2009:

The Commander in Chief wasn’t able to make time to visit with Alaska’s 22,000-plus active duty military personnel proudly fighting for our freedom. We’ll thank the troops for you, sir.

Photo Credit: FreeRepublic.com

Then of course, there was Obama's inherent weakness, glaringly exposed by Palin sharing a photo of Russia:

A quick trip to our coast would have been worthwhile. Next time! Yes, uneducated media, you can actually see Russia from here. Thar’ she is…

Photo Credit: Techyum.com

Then sharing a photo of Vladimir Putin in a small dinghy:

Maybe if he had looked across the way he’d finally notice the looming, growing, serious threat that is Vladimir Putin. What, do I have to keep an eye on him from my house?

Photo Credit: Taringa.net

Case closed. Global warming is fake because Obama, jobs are good, the military is good, Vladimir Putin is bad, and drill baby drill!