Racist Trump Supporter Calls Obama Muslim, Guess What Donald Trump Does?

If you guessed "immediately corrected the man and told him to sin no more," you're only three-thirds wrong.
If you guessed "immediately corrected the man and told him to sin no more," you're only three-thirds wrong.
trumpnh

The media has its hair on fire over the Donald trump controversy du jour, but this one is probably the least surprising thing to happen since the last time someone barfed at a Guy Fieri restaurant. While conducting a town hall meeting in New Hampshire Thursday, a racist Trump supporter (or "Trump supporter") used the first question in the Q&A period to call President Obama a Muslim, and to wonder how America can "get rid of" Muslims. Trump handled it with the dignity we've come to expect from him:

Crazy Racist Guy: “We have a problem in this country called Muslims. We know our current president is one. You know he’s not even an American. Birth certificate, man!"

“But anyway, we have training camps growing where they want to kill us. That’s my question: When can we get rid of them?”

Trump: "We’re going to be looking at a lot of different things, and you know, a lot of people are saying that and a lot of people are saying that bad things are happening and we’re going to be looking at that and plenty of other things.”

Now, the media is freaking out because Trump failed to correct the guy, and drawing comparisons to that time John McCain told a lady that Obama wasn't an Arab, he was a decent man. The news keeps playing that clip, but there were actually two instances in which McCain had to calm a panicky racist down at that same rally. The crowd didn't like it when McCain corrected that lady, but they practically heckled him off the stage when he told the first guy not to be afraid of then-Senator Barack Obama:

They're also forgetting a few other key facts, like the fact that McCain and Sarah Palin spent months whipping his crowds into a "TERRORIST!"-shouting frenzy, or the most important fact of all: McCain lost.