Louie Gohmert Brings Us the Best News of the Day

And take your goddamn asparagus with you.
And take your goddamn asparagus with you.
gohmert_immigration

Today was a special day for opponents of the president's Iran deal. Sarah Palin finally lost her shit during a anti-deal tea party rally (see this week's forthcoming Banter M for a full report). And Louie Gohmert threatened to quit Congress if the deal avoids a congressional say-so.

According to panic-monkey Glenn Beck:

"I just got an email from Louie Gohmert. He said, 'Last week, I announced to the world if the House and Senate will treat Iran — the Iran treaty as a treaty, I will not run for my congressional seat again. It’s the only thing that I have left that our leadership wants beside my integrity,'" Beck said.

Three words. Whiny diaper baby.

Seriously, please leave, Mr. Gohmert. You're easily the dumbest man within that governing body and you besmirch the honor of the post by being there. And take your goddamn asparagus with you.

Alas, I don't think we're that lucky.