AWK-Ward! Speaker At Stop The Iran Deal Rally Accidentally Blasts Donald Trump

Priceless.
Priceless.
pregent

The joint Donald Trump/Ted Cruz rally against the Iran nuclear deal got off to an auspicious start when one of the opening acts, Vets Against The Deal's Michael Pregent, accidentally slammed the guy he had just been begging for money from. Pregent began by asking Trump to add his organization to the list of those who need funding to fight the deal, then immediately pivoted to slamming anyone who doesn't know the name of Quds force leader General Qasem Soleimani:

http://youtu.be/oHkhda75VVQ

"We wanna ask Mr. Trump to add our name to the list, Veterans Against the Deal? We need some money, Mr. Trump, to keep these ads going. (brief pause) When we speak to senators, they don't know who Qasem Soleimani is!"

"He's the man that has been killing Americans. He's killed over 500 Americans. He's injured thousands more. There's a lot of veterans out there that know who he is."

Yep, and at least one mega-rich candidate who doesn't, or at least, didn't until very recently.

In case you missed it, as Pregent surely did, Donald Trump made huge news last week when radio host Hugh Hewitt stumped the real estate magnate with a question about that very same General Soleimani. It could have been worse, though. At least Trump didn't tell Hewitt he stands by the Octomom.