This Could Be the Most Evil Consumer Invention Ever

We are f*cked.
We are f*cked.
fat

There are two possible futures for humanity. One involves radically changing the way we live and finding some sort of ecological harmony with our natural environment. The other involves more and more efficient ways for rich people to consume material goods while the rest of humanity suffers the effects of their environmental abuse.

There is certainly cause for optimism, but not when corporations like Amazon create consumer technology like the 'Dash Button':

If you thought supermarkets have created a disconnect between people and their food sources, you ain't seen nothin' yet. This ingenious, evil button could well be the downfall of humanity - the final nail in the coffin that completely separates human beings from the things they extract from the planet.

We are at the beginning of the end folks.