Photo of the Day: Man Struggles to Compose Himself as Chris Christie Discusses Sex Life

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 1.21.35 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you are eating breakfast and Chris Christie decides to talk about his sex life.

"I’m a Catholic, but I’ve used birth control," said Christie at a diner in New Hampshire to a group of shell shocked voters. "And not just the rhythm method, OK?"

Clearly too much for the poor chap sitting in front of him, the only response was to cover his face and pretend the impromptu sex lecture wasn't happening.

"My church has a teaching against birth control," Christie continued, as diners struggled to keep their food down. "Does that make me an awful Catholic? Because I believe, and practiced, that function during part of my life? I don’t think so. But you know what? I’m only going to find out when it’s my time to be judged."

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.