Jeb Bush Needs to Shut the F*ck Up About Iraq

We have to seriously ask whether Jeb Bush is a space alien from the Bizarro universe in which everything bad that happened in the world was actually something good.
We have to seriously ask whether Jeb Bush is a space alien from the Bizarro universe in which everything bad that happened in the world was actually something good.
jeb_bush_george_w

Speaking at an event sponsored by Americans for Peace, Prosperity and Security in Davenport, Iowa, Jeb Bush was quoted by The Daily Beastsaying:

"I'll tell you, taking out Saddam Hussein turned out to be a pretty good deal."

We have to seriously ask whether Jeb Bush is a space alien from the Bizarro universe in which everything bad that happened in the world was actually something good. There was nothing resembling "a good deal" about Iraq. In fact, whether it's the cost in dollars or the cost in lives, the end result is a massive destabilization of the region, coupled with the ascent of a terrorist organization, ISIS, that makes al-Qaeda look like Scooby Doo villains. How is that possibly "a good deal?" And how the hell is this bastard supposed to govern the world's most powerful nation when he's utterly clueless about a topic that, honestly, most Americans from both parties kind of agree about?

Again, let us please do whatever we can to legally prevent Jeb Bush from becoming president.