Donald Trump is a Sexist Monster and Republicans Who Cheer Him Are Pigs

Absolutely disgusting.
Absolutely disgusting.
o-DONALD-TRUMP-FIRED-facebook

This is utterly horrific. When Megyn Kelly brutally read Donald Trump back some of his horrendous sexist quotes, including him calling women "fat pigs", "dogs", "slobs" and "disgusting animals", Trump responded by dismissing it. "Only Rosie O'Donnell" he quipped to raucous laughter. "What I say is what I say," he continued. "And honestly Megyn, if you don't like it, I'm sorry, I've been very nice to you although I could probably maybe not be based on the way you have treated me."

It is hard to tell what was worse, Trump's misogynistic flippancy, or the crowds braying at every insult. One thing is for sure though, the lot of them are pigs.